Friday, March 18, 2011

Congratulations on Finding Out the Mafia is Still Relevant!

You’ll discover it immediately after sleeping with a mobster’s wife.

“Really?” you’ll ask her, lighting a cigarette as you sit up. She’ll wave at the smoke but since you’re a good lay, despite or perhaps because of the fact that you’re such an idiot, she won’t say anything about it.

“Yeah. They still have strong union ties and help out with imports and exports in certain places,” she’ll announce proudly, pulling the sheets up around herself like she’s suddenly grown shy despite asking you to choke her fifteen minutes earlier. “Also they control restaurants sometimes, because they’ve got the capitals to invest in them.”

You’ll shrug. “I honestly wasn’t aware. I thought they’d died out in the eighties when all those crackdowns came about.”

She’ll shake her head again.

“Nope.”

“So does that mean I’ll have to watch out for your husband sending someone after me if you talk about how great at sex I am?” You’ll blow smoke in her face and she’ll frown, weighing just how much she wants to sleep with you again against how little she actually likes you as a person.

“If he found out, no. He’d probably divorce me. It’s more about business holdings than things like murder and extortion nowadays.” She’ll stand up and start getting dressed again.

“Now, please leave. I’ve got to get my kids from soccer and I’d rather you not be here when I come back.”

Congratulations on Finding Out the Mafia is Still Relevant!

No comments: