Sunday, August 31, 2014

Super Nerd Sundays is Cancelled This Weekend!

Usually I work hard to make sure that, regardless of what is going on in my life, Super Nerd Sundays gets updated.  But this weekend, between my required presence and attention at a wedding, classes that require imminent attention, and staggering amounts of travel, I just know that I won't even be able to fart out something resembling a passable SNS article.

So in lieu of that, I'm going to apologize to you all, and promise you a brand spanking new SNS next week.  Sorry to pull this out on you - I'd recommend checking the archives for the word "Bioshock" if you need a fix.  My first few articles on Bioshock remain some of my favorite posts on this website, and I hope to have a chance to sit down and expand my exploration of post structuralism in video games in the near future with the same vigor I brought to it so long ago.

No comments: